Scrabble word: VORTEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does VORTEX exist?
Definitions of VORTEX in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- noun - a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
- A spiral motion of fluid within a limited area, especially a whirling mass of water or air that sucks everything near it toward its center.
- A place or situation regarded as drawing into its center all that surrounds it: “As happened with so many theater actors, he was swept up in the vortex of Hollywood” (New York Times).
- adj - a whirling mass of fluid [n -TEXES or -TICES] : VORTICAL
There are 6 letters in VORTEX: E O R T V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VORTEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VORTEX plus a wildcard: VORTEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VORTEX
Images for VORTEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.