Scrabble word: CLOUDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOUDS exist?
Definitions of CLOUDS in dictionaries:
- noun - any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
- noun - a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
- noun - out of touch with reality
- noun - a cause of worry or gloom or trouble
- noun - suspicion affecting your reputation
- noun - a group of many things in the air or on the ground
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - billow up in the form of a cloud
- verb - make gloomy or depressed
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make less clear
- verb - colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- verb - make milky or dull
- verb - to cover with clouds (masses of visible vapor)
There are 6 letters in CLOUDS: C D L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOUDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOUDS plus a wildcard: CLOUDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOUDS
Images for CLOUDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.