Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLDS exist?
Definitions of COLDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs)
- noun - the absence of heat
- noun - the sensation produced by low temperatures
- adj - having little or no warmth
- n - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 5 letters in COLDS: C D L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLDS plus a wildcard: COLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLDS
- Green Tidings Natural Remedies for colds and Flu
- Jim Carrey insults all Americans with funny-or-die assault on the Bill ...
- Facts and Myths About Foods for colds and Flu Cooking Healthy Foods
- How to treat coldscolds Go Healthy Life Family Health
- Every year we all go through rounds of colds and flu.
- The Common Cold
- Original articles from our library related to the colds. See Table of ...
- Get your child through the cold and flu season
- feellove Sleep More Get Fewer colds
- Cochrane Library lifts embargo on zinc for colds study early after a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.