Scrabble word: COLDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLDS exist?
Definitions of COLDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs)
- noun - the absence of heat
- noun - the sensation produced by low temperatures
- adj - having little or no warmth
- noun - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 5 letters in COLDS: C D L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLDS plus a wildcard: COLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLDS
Images for COLDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.