Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLET exist?
Definitions of COLLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal cap or band placed on a wooden pole to prevent splitting
- noun - a cone-shaped chuck used for holding cylindrical pieces in a lathe
- noun - a band or collar that holds an individual stone in a jewelry setting
- A cone-shaped sleeve used for holding circular or rodlike pieces in a lathe or other machine.
- A metal collar used in watchmaking to join one end of a balance spring to the balance staff.
- A circular flange or rim, as in a ring, into which a gem is set.
- v - to set a gem in a rim or ring
There are 6 letters in COLLET: C E L L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLET plus a wildcard: COLLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLET
- ... fit tool holders collet chuck die mold aerospace highspeed cutting
- The Beall Tool Company collet Chuck. collet chuck closer nut 14 3 ...
- collet - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 30251 - TTS-MT3 adaptor collet
- ... of collets Feed Fingers collet Chucks Bar Pullers Tool Holders
- CNC collet Chucks Dead Length Operation Power Chucks Bar Feeding ...
- collet Chucks
- collet - colletS ET PIEGES - Mirador - Astrid de sologne
- LATHEMASTER 5C collet CHUCK MINI LATHES Lathemaster.com offers mini ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.