Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLECT exist?
Definitions of COLLECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a short prayer generally preceding the lesson in the Church of Rome or the Church of England
- verb - get or gather together
- verb - call for and obtain payment of
- verb - assemble or get together
- verb - get or bring together
- verb - gather or collect
- adj - payable by the recipient on delivery
- adv - make a telephone call or mail a package so that the recipient pays
- To bring together in a group or mass; gather.
- To accumulate as a hobby or for study.
- To call for and obtain payment of: collect taxes.
- To recover control of: collect one’s emotions.
- To call for (someone); pick up: collected the children and drove home.
- To come together in a group or mass; gather.
- To take in payments or donations: collecting for charity.
- A brief formal prayer that is used in various Western liturgies before the epistle and that varies with the day.
- verb - to bring together in a group
There are 7 letters in COLLECT: C C E L L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLECT plus a wildcard: COLLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.