Scrabble word: COLLECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLECTS exist?
Definitions of COLLECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a short prayer generally preceding the lesson in the Church of Rome or the Church of England
- verb - get or gather together
- verb - call for and obtain payment of
- verb - assemble or get together
- verb - get or bring together
- verb - gather or collect
- verb - to bring together in a group
There are 8 letters in COLLECTS: C C E L L O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLECTS plus a wildcard: COLLECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLECTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.