Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLETS exist?
Definitions of COLLETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal cap or band placed on a wooden pole to prevent splitting
- noun - a cone-shaped chuck used for holding cylindrical pieces in a lathe
- noun - a band or collar that holds an individual stone in a jewelry setting
- v - to set a gem in a rim or ring
There are 7 letters in COLLETS: C E L L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLETS plus a wildcard: COLLETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLETS
- Individual R-8 collets
- www.Home-Machine-Shop.com - Bits & Pieces
- FileCloitre recollets Saverne(Bas Rhin).jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- berclocker Remix Round Two equals zero
- collets explained for the home workshop beginner on the mini-lathe
- Porta collets
- Indexp1.jpg 13-Jan-2002 0412 65k
- Your Collet and Pilot - The Forster Case Trimmer tool uses collets ...
- chucks with threaded shanks page 62 collets page 38 collets
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.