Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANCES exist?
Definitions of LANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade
- verb - move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- verb - pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- verb - open by piercing with a lancet
- verb - to pierce with a lance (a spearlike weapon)
There are 6 letters in LANCES: A C E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANCES plus a wildcard: LANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.