Scrabble word: SINECURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINECURE exist?
Definitions of SINECURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a benefice to which no spiritual or pastoral duties are attached
- noun - an office that involves minimal duties
- A position or an office that requires little or no work but provides a salary.
- An ecclesiastical benefice not attached to the spiritual duties of a parish.
- noun - an office or position requiring little or no work
There are 8 letters in SINECURE: C E E I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINECURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINECURE plus a wildcard: SINECURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINECURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINECURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.