Scrabble word: INSECURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSECURE exist?
Definitions of INSECURE in dictionaries:
- adj - not firm or firmly fixed
- adj - lacking in security or safety
- adj - lacking self-confidence or assurance
- adj - not safe from attack
- Not sure or certain; doubtful: unemployed and facing an insecure future.
- Inadequately guarded or protected; unsafe: A shortage of military police made the air base insecure.
- Not firm or fixed; unsteady: an insecure foothold.
- Lacking emotional stability; not well-adjusted: an insecure relationship.
- Lacking self-confidence; plagued by anxiety: had always felt insecure at parties.
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- noun - a metal receptacle for storing valuables
There are 8 letters in INSECURE: C E E I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSECURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSECURE plus a wildcard: INSECURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSECURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSECURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.