Scrabble word: INSECURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSECURE exist?
Definitions of INSECURE in dictionaries:
- adj - not firm or firmly fixed
- adj - lacking in security or safety
- adj - lacking self-confidence or assurance
- adj - not safe from attack
- Not sure or certain; doubtful: unemployed and facing an insecure future.
- Inadequately guarded or protected; unsafe: A shortage of military police made the air base insecure.
- Not firm or fixed; unsteady: an insecure foothold.
- Lacking emotional stability; not well-adjusted: an insecure relationship.
- Lacking self-confidence; plagued by anxiety: had always felt insecure at parties.
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- noun - a metal receptacle for storing valuables