Scrabble word: SUCKER
Is SUCKER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a shoot arising from a plant's roots
- noun - a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- noun - flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- noun - hard candy on a stick
- noun - an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- noun - mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction
- One that sucks, especially an unweaned domestic animal.
- One who is easily deceived; a dupe.
- One that is indiscriminately attracted to something specified: “The nation’s capital is a sucker for a symbolic gesture” (Jonathan Alter).
- An unspecified thing.
- A person.
- A lollipop.
- A piston or piston valve, as in a suction pump or syringe.
- A tube or pipe, such as a siphon, through which something is sucked.
- Any of numerous chiefly North American freshwater fishes of the family Catostomidae, having a toothless jaw and a thick-lipped mouth adapted for feeding by suction.
- An organ or other structure adapted for sucking nourishment or for clinging to objects by suction.
- A secondary shoot produced from the base or roots of a woody plant that gives rise to a new plant.
- To strip suckers or shoots from (plants).
- To trick; dupe: sucker a tourist into a confidence game.
- verb - to strip of lower shoots or branches
There are 6 letters in SUCKER: C E K R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCKER
Click to search all anagrams of SUCKER plus a wildcard: SUCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUCKER
Images for SUCKER
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.