Scrabble word: SUCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCKER exist?
Definitions of SUCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a shoot arising from a plant's roots
- noun - a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- noun - flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- noun - hard candy on a stick
- noun - an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- noun - mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction
- One that sucks, especially an unweaned domestic animal.
- One who is easily deceived; a dupe.
- One that is indiscriminately attracted to something specified: “The nation’s capital is a sucker for a symbolic gesture” (Jonathan Alter).
- An unspecified thing.
- A person.
- A lollipop.
- A piston or piston valve, as in a suction pump or syringe.
- A tube or pipe, such as a siphon, through which something is sucked.
- Any of numerous chiefly North American freshwater fishes of the family Catostomidae, having a toothless jaw and a thick-lipped mouth adapted for feeding by suction.
- An organ or other structure adapted for sucking nourishment or for clinging to objects by suction.
- A secondary shoot produced from the base or roots of a woody plant that gives rise to a new plant.
- To strip suckers or shoots from (plants).
- To trick; dupe: sucker a tourist into a confidence game.
- verb - to strip of lower shoots or branches