Scrabble word: AURA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AURA exist?
Definitions of AURA in dictionaries:
- noun - a sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- An invisible breath, emanation, or radiation.
- A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate’s headquarters.
- A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.
- noun - an invisible emanation