Scrabble word: AURA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AURA exist?
Definitions of AURA in dictionaries:
- noun - a sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- An invisible breath, emanation, or radiation.
- A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate’s headquarters.
- A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.
- noun - an invisible emanation
There are 4 letters in AURA: A A R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AURA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AURA plus a wildcard: AURA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AURA
Images for AURA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.