Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAESURAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAESURAS exist?
Definitions of CAESURAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a pause or interruption (as in a conversation)
- noun - a break or pause (usually for sense) in the middle of a verse line
- adj - a pause in a line of verse [n -RAS or -RAE] : CAESURAL, CAESURIC
There are 8 letters in CAESURAS: A A C E R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAESURAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAESURAS plus a wildcard: CAESURAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAESURAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAESURAS
- Sonnet poems 14 lines 10 syllables examples
- Arabic poetry
- Caesura Definition Music
- Floss you guys. - Imgur
- WOODEN RECEPTION DESK CIGNO OFFICE COLLECTION BY ESTEL
- Posted by Glenn Wallis on July 12 2011
- Meditation - Aleister Crowley
- Sternberg Press - Daniel Birnbaum
- Profile of Poet John Donne - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com
- Sandbox News A Symphonic Poem Review of Brighton Suite by Mark ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.