Scrabble word: ASSURANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSURANCE exist?
Definitions of ASSURANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from doubt
- noun - a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something
- noun - a statement intended to inspire confidence
- noun - a British term for some kinds of insurance
- The act of assuring.
- A statement or indication that inspires confidence; a guarantee or pledge: gave her assurance that the plan would succeed.
- Excessive self-confidence; presumption.
- Chiefly British.
There are 9 letters in ASSURANCE: A A C E N R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSURANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSURANCE plus a wildcard: ASSURANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSURANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSURANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.