Scrabble word: CARELESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARELESS exist?
Definitions of CARELESS in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by lack of attention or consideration or forethought or thoroughness
- adj - effortless and unstudied
- adj - (usually followed by `of') without due thought or consideration
- Taking insufficient care; negligent: a careless housekeeper; careless proofreading.
- Marked by or resulting from lack of forethought or thoroughness: a careless mistake.
- Showing a lack of consideration: a careless remark.
- Unconcerned or indifferent; heedless: careless of the consequences.
- Unstudied or effortless: danced with careless grace.
- These adjectives apply to what is marked by insufficient care or attention.
- adj - inattentive; negligent
There are 8 letters in CARELESS: A C E E L R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARELESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARELESS plus a wildcard: CARELESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARELESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARELESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.