Scrabble word: CASSEROLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSEROLE exist?
Definitions of CASSEROLE in dictionaries:
- noun - food cooked and served in a casserole
- noun - large deep dish in which food can be cooked and served
- A dish, usually of earthenware, glass, or cast iron, in which food is both baked and served.
- Food prepared and served in such a dish.
- A small-handled, deep porcelain crucible used for heating and evaporating.
There are 9 letters in CASSEROLE: A C E E L O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSEROLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASSEROLE plus a wildcard: CASSEROLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSEROLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASSEROLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.