Scrabble word: BETRAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETRAYS exist?
Definitions of BETRAYS in dictionaries:
- verb - reveal unintentionally
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- verb - disappoint, prove undependable to
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - cause someone to believe an untruth
- verb - to aid an enemy of
There are 7 letters in BETRAYS: A B E R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BETRAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETRAYS plus a wildcard: BETRAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETRAYS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BETRAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.