Scrabble word: BETRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETRAY exist?
Definitions of BETRAY in dictionaries:
- verb - reveal unintentionally
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- verb - disappoint, prove undependable to
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - cause someone to believe an untruth
- To give aid or information to an enemy of; commit treason against: betray one’s country.
- To deliver into the hands of an enemy in violation of a trust or allegiance: betrayed Christ to the Romans.
- To be false or disloyal to: betrayed their cause; betray one’s better nature.
- To divulge in a breach of confidence: betray a secret.
- To make known unintentionally: Her hollow laugh betrayed her contempt for the idea.
- To reveal against one’s desire or will.
- To lead astray; deceive.
- verb - to aid an enemy of
There are 6 letters in BETRAY: A B E R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BETRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETRAY plus a wildcard: BETRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETRAY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BETRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.