Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATHS exist?
Definitions of BATHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
- noun - you soak and wash your body in a bathtub
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- noun - a town in southwestern England on the River Avon
- noun - a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- verb - clean one's body by immersion into water
- noun - articles washed or to be washed
There are 5 letters in BATHS: A B H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATHS plus a wildcard: BATHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATHS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.