Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATCH exist?
Definitions of BATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- verb - batch together
- An amount produced at one baking: a batch of cookies.
- The quantity produced as the result of one operation: mixed a batch of cement.
- The quantity needed for one operation: a batch of dough.
- A group of persons or things: a batch of tourists; a whole new batch of problems.
- A set of data or jobs to be processed in a single program run.
- v - to bring together
There are 5 letters in BATCH: A B C H T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATCH plus a wildcard: BATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATCH
- ... drive delete temp files and backup a Web site using batch scripting
- Advanced batch File Techniques Part 1 - Bubble Sort - CodeProject
- batch control system with pre-settable delivery
- INCA MPC4batchbatch Modeler
- Programacin batch con archivos .bat
- Simply open your blank batch file and enter the commands you want
- Figure D In the past multisection batch files had to call an END ...
- batch Controller (Intrinsically Safe) Model 214 Di Flow Computer Rate ...
- batch files Icons - Download 1940 Free batch files icons here
- batch distillation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.