Is BATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- verb - batch together
- An amount produced at one baking: a batch of cookies.
- The quantity produced as the result of one operation: mixed a batch of cement.
- The quantity needed for one operation: a batch of dough.
- A group of persons or things: a batch of tourists; a whole new batch of problems.
- A set of data or jobs to be processed in a single program run.
- verb - to bring together
There are 5 letters in BATCH: A B C H T
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATCH, to go: BATCH?
Rearrange the letters in BATCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATCH
What's nearby BATCH
Lookup in Wiki for BATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATCH"