Scrabble word: BATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATCH exist?
Definitions of BATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- verb - batch together
- An amount produced at one baking: a batch of cookies.
- The quantity produced as the result of one operation: mixed a batch of cement.
- The quantity needed for one operation: a batch of dough.
- A group of persons or things: a batch of tourists; a whole new batch of problems.
- A set of data or jobs to be processed in a single program run.
- verb - to bring together