Scrabble word: TIBIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIBIA exist?
Definitions of TIBIA in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- The inner and larger of the two bones of the lower human leg, extending from the knee to the ankle.
- A corresponding bone in other vertebrates.
- The fourth division of an insect’s leg, between the femur and the tarsi.
- An ancient flute originally made from an animal’s leg bone.
- adj - a bone of the leg [n -IAE or -IAS] : TIBIAL