Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIBIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIBIA exist?
Definitions of TIBIA in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- The inner and larger of the two bones of the lower human leg, extending from the knee to the ankle.
- A corresponding bone in other vertebrates.
- The fourth division of an insect’s leg, between the femur and the tarsi.
- An ancient flute originally made from an animal’s leg bone.
- adj - a bone of the leg [n -IAE or -IAS] : TIBIAL
There are 5 letters in TIBIA: A B I I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIBIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIBIA plus a wildcard: TIBIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIBIA
Images for TIBIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.