Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARBITER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARBITER exist?
Definitions of ARBITER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone with the power to settle matters at will
- noun - someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue
- One chosen or appointed to judge or decide a disputed issue; an arbitrator.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_J.
- adj - one chosen or appointed to judge a disputed issue [n -S] : ARBITRAL
There are 7 letters in ARBITER: A B E I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARBITER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARBITER plus a wildcard: ARBITER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARBITER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARBITER
- Halo arbiter HD Wallpaper Halo Wallpaper
- arbiter wielding an Energy Sword
- Thel Vadam - Halo Nation The Halo encyclopedia - Halo 1 Halo 2 ...
- Cyber arbiters According To Our Station All Without Exception
- All Images (17) arbiter II (15) arbiter I (2)
- Microtech arbiter Custom Hand Ground Dagger Logo - Hollow Grind ...
- arbiter by orcsan on deviantART
- Arbitor - fridayflash
- Halo 3 arbiter Thel Vadam by ToraiinXamikaze on deviantART
- Image - arbiter Jungle2.jpg - Halo Nation The Halo encyclopedia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.