Scrabble word: VIBRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIBRATE exist?
Definitions of VIBRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - shake, quiver, or throb
- verb - move or swing from side to side regularly
- verb - be undecided about something
- verb - sound with resonance
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- To move back and forth or to and fro, especially rhythmically and rapidly.
- To feel a quiver of emotion.
- To shake or move with or as if with a slight quivering or trembling motion: “Even as the film moved... to the more deadly fields of Vietnam, old hatreds vibrated in me” (Loudon Wainwright).
- To produce a sound; resonate.
- To fluctuate or waver in making choices; vacillate.
- To cause to tremble or quiver.
- To cause to move back and forth rapidly.
- To produce (sound) by vibration.
- verb - to move back and forth rapidly