Scrabble word: VIBRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIBRATE exist?
Definitions of VIBRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - shake, quiver, or throb
- verb - move or swing from side to side regularly
- verb - be undecided about something
- verb - sound with resonance
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- To move back and forth or to and fro, especially rhythmically and rapidly.
- To feel a quiver of emotion.
- To shake or move with or as if with a slight quivering or trembling motion: “Even as the film moved... to the more deadly fields of Vietnam, old hatreds vibrated in me” (Loudon Wainwright).
- To produce a sound; resonate.
- To fluctuate or waver in making choices; vacillate.
- To cause to tremble or quiver.
- To cause to move back and forth rapidly.
- To produce (sound) by vibration.
- verb - to move back and forth rapidly
There are 7 letters in VIBRATE: A B E I R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIBRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIBRATE plus a wildcard: VIBRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIBRATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIBRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.