Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRATTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRATTICE exist?
Definitions of BRATTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a partition (often temporary) of planks or cloth that is used to control ventilation in a mine
- verb - supply with a brattice, to ventilate mines
- A partition, typically of wood or cloth, erected in a mine for ventilation.
- A breastwork erected during a siege.
There are 8 letters in BRATTICE: A B C E I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRATTICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRATTICE plus a wildcard: BRATTICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRATTICE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRATTICE
- ... IndustrialMining (Heavy duty) Refuse bags brattice with ski rope
- Mine Ventilation Control Device - Patent 4009649
- ... Fans from American brattice Cloth Corp Quote RFQ Price and Buy
- Fabrication Specialties Inc.
- There was no one killed in the Seven and Eight seams where they ...
- New Home Builders in Richmond VA - Main Street Homes
- GoodGreef FULL ALBUMS COLLECTION - SoundArea.Org - Your Music OVERDOSE ...
- Bastion - A small tower situated in the middle of the outside wall
- Trunked Underground Radio Communication System for Rescue Teams DOTRA ...
- Klang Fragmente mit Harry Axt mth.Electro
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.