Scrabble word: ROTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTATE exist?
Definitions of ROTATE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - exchange on a regular basis
- verb - perform a job or duty on a rotating basis
- verb - cause to turn on an axis or center
- verb - turn outward
- verb - plant or grow in a fixed cyclic order of succession
- To turn around on an axis or center.
- To proceed in sequence; take turns or alternate: Interns will rotate through the various departments.
- To cause to turn on an axis or center.
- To plant or grow (crops) in a fixed order of succession.
- Having radiating parts; wheel-shaped.
- verb - to turn about an axis