Scrabble word: ROTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTATE exist?
Definitions of ROTATE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - exchange on a regular basis
- verb - perform a job or duty on a rotating basis
- verb - cause to turn on an axis or center
- verb - turn outward
- verb - plant or grow in a fixed cyclic order of succession
- To turn around on an axis or center.
- To proceed in sequence; take turns or alternate: Interns will rotate through the various departments.
- To cause to turn on an axis or center.
- To plant or grow (crops) in a fixed order of succession.
- Having radiating parts; wheel-shaped.
- verb - to turn about an axis
There are 6 letters in ROTATE: A E O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTATE plus a wildcard: ROTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.