Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATENT exist?
Definitions of PATENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- noun - an official document granting a right or privilege
- verb - obtain a patent for
- verb - grant rights to
- verb - make open to sight or notice
- adj - (of a bodily tube or passageway) open
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- A grant made by a government that confers upon the creator of an invention the sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time.
- Letters patent.
- An invention protected by such a grant.
- A grant made by a government that confers on an individual feesimple title to public lands.
- The official document of such a grant.
- The land so granted.
- An exclusive right or title.
- Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patent right.
- Of, relating to, or dealing in patents: patent law.
- Not blocked; open.
- Spreading open; expanded.
- Of, relating to, or being a nonprescription drug or other medical preparation that is often protected by a trademark.
- Of high quality.
- Open to general inspection.
- To obtain a patent on or for (an invention, for example).
- To invent, originate, or be the proprietor of (an idea, for example).
- To grant a patent to or for.
- v - to obtain a patent (a government grant protecting the rights of an inventor) on
There are 6 letters in PATENT: A E N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATENT plus a wildcard: PATENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATENT
- patent Pending Blog - patents and the History of Technology
- CataColle Coach 21583 B4CM Poppy patent Leather Slim Tote Crimson
- Design patent Application Guide
- FileRambus HQ patent wall section.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Dr Martens Dr Martens 1460 Neon patent Leather Boots - Orange
- Lanvin derby shoes in dark burgundy patent leather feature stitching ...
- UTM patent Application Process Flow Innovation and Commercialisation ...
- patent Filing Process and Costs Diagram Lawfirms.com
- patent Decor 3D 9334 - patent Decor 3D - Marburg ...
- Mens patent leather shoes are absolute the best choice to match ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.