Scrabble word: PATIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATIENT exist?
Definitions of PATIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who requires medical care
- noun - the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- adj - enduring trying circumstances with even temper or characterized by such endurance
- Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness.
- Marked by or exhibiting calm endurance of pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance.
- Tolerant; understanding: an unfailingly patient leader and guide.
- Persevering; constant: With patient industry, she revived the failing business and made it thrive.
- Capable of calmly awaiting an outcome or a result; not hasty or impulsive.
- Capable of bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance: “My uncle Toby was a man patient of injuries” (Laurence Sterne).
- One who receives medical attention, care, or treatment.
- One who suffers.
- adj - able to endure disagreeable circumstances without complaint
- noun - one who is under medical treatment
There are 7 letters in PATIENT: A E I N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATIENT plus a wildcard: PATIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATIENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.