Scrabble word: PATENTS
Is PATENTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PATENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- noun - an official document granting a right or privilege
- verb - obtain a patent for
- verb - grant rights to
- verb - make open to sight or notice
- verb - to obtain a patent (a government grant protecting the rights of an inventor) on
There are 7 letters in PATENTS: A E N P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATENTS
Click to search all anagrams of PATENTS plus a wildcard: PATENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATENTS
Lookup in Wiki for PATENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.