Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRACTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRACTICE exist?
Definitions of PRACTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a customary way of operation or behavior
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - translating an idea into action
- noun - the exercise of a profession
- noun - knowledge of how something is usually done
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - engage in a rehearsal (of)
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - engage in or perform
- To do or perform habitually or customarily; make a habit of: She practiced restraint in her friendships.
- To do or perform (something) repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill: practice a dance step.
- To give lessons or repeated instructions to; drill: practiced the students in handwriting.
- To work at, especially as a profession: practice law.
- To carry out in action; observe: She practices her religion piously.
- To plot (something evil).
- To do or perform something habitually or repeatedly.
- To do something repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill.
- To work at a profession.
- To intrigue or plot.
- A habitual or customary action or way of doing something: makes a practice of being punctual.
- Repeated performance of an activity in order to learn or perfect a skill: Practice will make you a good musician.
- The skill so learned or perfected.
- The condition of being skilled through repeated exercise: out of practice.
- The act or process of doing something; performance or action: a theory that is difficult to put into practice.
- Exercise of an occupation or a profession: the practice of law.
- The business of a professional person: an obstetrician with her own practice.
- A habitual or customary action or act.
- The methods of procedure used in a court of law.
- The act of tricking or scheming, especially with malicious intent.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to do or cause to do again and again in order to acquire proficiency”: practice the shot put; drill pupils in the multiplication tables; exercising one’s wits; an actor rehearsing a role.
- v - to perform often so as to acquire skill
There are 8 letters in PRACTICE: A C C E I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRACTICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRACTICE plus a wildcard: PRACTICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRACTICE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRACTICE
- Roar Lions Roar Surprise Surprise
- Why practicepracticepractice May Not Get You To Carnegie Hall
- Best practice
- practice Makes Perfect at Programming Bryant Rethinks Software
- understand that problem. I dont have time to practice my ...
- Best practice Videos
- August 23 2005 The Cheerleading Squad had its day today ...
- practice Makes Perfect
- Royalty Free Image of practice Makes Perfect
- The Science of Voice Over practice
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.