Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACCEPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCEPT exist?
Definitions of ACCEPT in dictionaries:
- verb - consider or hold as true
- verb - receive willingly something given or offered
- verb - give an affirmative reply to
- verb - react favorably to
- verb - admit into a group or community
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- verb - be designed to hold or take
- verb - receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- verb - make use of or accept for some purpose
- verb - be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
- To receive (something offered), especially with gladness.
- To admit to a group, an organization, or a place: accepted me as a new member of the club.
- To regard as proper, usual, or right: Such customs are widely accepted.
- To regard as true; believe in: Scientists have accepted the new theory.
- To understand as having a specific meaning.
- To endure resignedly or patiently: accept one’s fate.
- To answer affirmatively: accept an invitation.
- To agree to take (a duty or responsibility).
- To be able to hold (something applied or inserted): This wood will not accept oil paints.
- To receive officially: accept the committee’s report.
- To receive something, especially with favor.
- verb - to receive willingly
There are 6 letters in ACCEPT: A C C E P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCEPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCEPT plus a wildcard: ACCEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCEPT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCEPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.