Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPRICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPRICE exist?
Definitions of CAPRICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden desire
- An impulsive change of mind.
- An inclination to change one’s mind impulsively.
- A sudden, unpredictable action, change, or series of actions or changes: A hailstorm in July is a caprice of nature.
- A capriccio.
- n - an impulsive idea
There are 7 letters in CAPRICE: A C C E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPRICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPRICE plus a wildcard: CAPRICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPRICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPRICE
- Filecaprice bubble.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Download 2560x1440 Women little caprice WallpaperBackground ID161723
- Little caprice Fotoraf Little caprice Masast Resmi
- caprice Bourret Pics
- 1976 Chevy caprice Classic
- caprice Bourret Wallpaper
- File2008 Chevrolet caprice LTZ (Kuwait) 02.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- caprice uses the largest of 3 Zeta platforms and it gains nearly ...
- 2011 caprice (caprice LTZ Shown)
- caprice Bourret 14 150x150 caprice Bourret
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.