Scrabble word: PARTICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTICLE exist?
Definitions of PARTICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- noun - a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions
- noun - a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
- A very small piece or part; a tiny portion or speck.
- A very small or the smallest possible amount, trace, or degree: not a particle of doubt.
- A body whose spatial extent and internal motion and structure, if any, are irrelevant in a specific problem.
- An elementary particle.
- A subatomic particle.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- An uninflected item that has grammatical function but does not clearly belong to one of the major parts of speech, such as up in look up or to in English infinitives.
- In some systems of grammatical analysis, any short function word, including articles, prepositions, and conjunctions.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A small piece of a consecrated host.
- One of the smaller, individual hosts.
- A small division or section of something written, such as a clause of a document.
- noun - a very small piece or part
There are 8 letters in PARTICLE: A C E I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTICLE plus a wildcard: PARTICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTICLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.