Scrabble word: REPLICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLICATE exist?
Definitions of REPLICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - bend or turn backward
- verb - reproduce or make an exact copy of
- verb - make or do or perform again
- To duplicate, copy, reproduce, or repeat.
- To reproduce or make an exact copy or copies of (genetic material, a cell, or an organism).
- To become replicated; undergo replication.
There are 9 letters in REPLICATE: A C E E I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLICATE plus a wildcard: REPLICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPLICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.