Scrabble word: BREAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREAKER exist?
Definitions of BREAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone
- noun - waves breaking on the shore
- noun - a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when overloaded
- One that breaks, as a machine for breaking up or crushing a substance, such as rock, coal, or plant fibers.
- A circuit breaker.
- A wave that crests or breaks into foam, especially against a shoreline.
- One who break dances.
- A small water cask, often used in lifeboats.
- verb - to reduce to fragments
There are 7 letters in BREAKER: A B E E K R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREAKER plus a wildcard: BREAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREAKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREAKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.