Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAKER exist?
Definitions of BEAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a flatbottomed jar made of glass or plastic
- noun - a cup (usually without a handle)
- A wide cylindrical glass vessel with a pouring lip, used as a laboratory container and mixing jar.
- A large drinking cup with a wide mouth.
- n - a large cup
There are 6 letters in BEAKER: A B E E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAKER plus a wildcard: BEAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEAKER
- Filebeaker hg.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Clipart - beaker
- ... Keep Your Company from Dying in its Own beaker Coach to the Contrary
- 300 mL Pyrex beakers made by Corning Glass fit perfectly in standard ...
- beaker Low Form - China Lab Glassbeaker
- Thermal Conductivity Minimum A New Water Anomaly
- beaker clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public domain
- beaker Illustration of beaker symbolvectorillustrationscience ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.