Scrabble word: BARKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARKER exist?
Definitions of BARKER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who stands in front of a show (as at a carnival) and gives a loud colorful sales talk to potential customers
- noun - informal terms for dogs
- One, such as a dog, that makes a bark or a barking sound.
- An employee who stands before the entrance to a show, as at a carnival, and solicits customers with a loud, colorful sales spiel.
- One that removes bark from trees or logs or prepares it for tanning.
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 6 letters in BARKER: A B E K R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARKER plus a wildcard: BARKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARKER
Images for BARKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.