Scrabble word: BARKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARKER exist?
Definitions of BARKER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who stands in front of a show (as at a carnival) and gives a loud colorful sales talk to potential customers
- noun - informal terms for dogs
- One, such as a dog, that makes a bark or a barking sound.
- An employee who stands before the entrance to a show, as at a carnival, and solicits customers with a loud, colorful sales spiel.
- One that removes bark from trees or logs or prepares it for tanning.
- verb - to cry like a dog