Scrabble word: BRACER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACER exist?
Definitions of BRACER in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering for the wrist or arm that is used in archery and fencing and other sports
- noun - a tonic or restorative (especially a drink of liquor)
- One that braces, especially one that supports or holds something steady.
- A stimulating drink, especially of an alcoholic beverage.
- An arm or wrist guard worn by archers and fencers.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 6 letters in BRACER: A B C E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACER plus a wildcard: BRACER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACER
Images for BRACER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.