Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARREL exist?
Definitions of BARREL in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
- noun - a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - the quantity that a barrel (of any size) will hold
- noun - any of various units of capacity
- verb - put in barrels
- A large, cylindrical container, usually made of staves bound together with hoops, with a flat top and bottom of equal diameter.
- The quantity that a barrel with a given or standard capacity will hold.
- The metal, cylindrical part of a firearm through which the bullet travels.
- A cylinder that contains a movable piston.
- The drum of a capstan.
- The cylinder within the mechanism of a timepiece that contains the mainspring.
- A large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- An act or an instance of moving rapidly, often recklessly, in a motor vehicle.
- verb - to move fast
There are 6 letters in BARREL: A B E L R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARREL plus a wildcard: BARREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARREL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.