Scrabble word: BARRELS
Is BARRELS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARRELS in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount that many barrels might hold
- noun - a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
- noun - a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - the quantity that a barrel (of any size) will hold
- noun - any of various units of capacity
- verb - put in barrels
- verb - to move fast
There are 7 letters in BARRELS: A B E L R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRELS
Click to search all anagrams of BARRELS plus a wildcard: BARRELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARRELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.