Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARREN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARREN exist?
Definitions of BARREN in dictionaries:
- noun - an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - not bearing offspring
- adj - completely wanting or lacking
- Not producing offspring.
- Incapable of producing offspring.
- Lacking vegetation, especially useful vegetation.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- Devoid of something specified: writing barren of insight.
- A tract of unproductive land, often with a scrubby growth of trees.
- n - a tract of barren land
There are 6 letters in BARREN: A B E N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARREN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARREN plus a wildcard: BARREN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARREN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARREN
- Mr. Jones strikes up a conversation...
- barren landscape Photo
- Map of barren valley
- The barren Land... at My Photos Innit
- English explanatory dictionary online barren
- Posted by Debbi Mack at 645 PM Parnassus Books Opens in Nashville
- barren - Pixalo Photo Gallery
- barren farm field Royalty Free Stock Photo
- 2009 AF War & barren Land
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.