Scrabble word: BARREN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARREN exist?
Definitions of BARREN in dictionaries:
- noun - an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - not bearing offspring
- adj - completely wanting or lacking
- Not producing offspring.
- Incapable of producing offspring.
- Lacking vegetation, especially useful vegetation.
- Devoid of something specified: writing barren of insight.
- A tract of unproductive land, often with a scrubby growth of trees.
- noun - a tract of barren land
There are 6 letters in BARREN: A B E N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARREN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARREN plus a wildcard: BARREN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARREN
Images for BARREN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.