Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBER exist?
Definitions of BARBER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States composer (1910-1981)
- noun - a hairdresser who cuts hair and shaves beards as a trade
- verb - perform the services of a barber: cut the hair and/or beard of
- To cut the hair of.
- To work as a barber.
- v - to cut hair
There are 6 letters in BARBER: A B B E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBER plus a wildcard: BARBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBER
- Mens Hair & barber Shops
- FileBoy meets barber.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- barber Training Program International Academy Florida
- Fairbanks barbers barbershops Military Haircuts Serving Fort ...
- barber Pole (YM98) - China barber pole salon lamp
- barber pole Stock Vector Iurii Vlasenko 1274373
- Sign up and download this barber Pole image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- barber Pictures barber Image others Photo Gallery
- Dir barber Chair Fascino (Dir Code2115) The Dir Fascino is a stylish ...
- barber Pole (YP55) - China barber pole salon lamp
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.