Scrabble word: RAWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAWER exist?
Definitions of RAWER in dictionaries:
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - having the surface exposed and painful
- adj - not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- adj - not processed or refined
- adj - devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment
- adj - brutally unfair or harsh
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- adj - untempered and unrefined
- adj - hurting
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- adj - used of wood and furniture
- adj - lacking training or experience
- adj - (used informally) completely unclothed
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
- noun - a sore or irritated spot
There are 5 letters in RAWER: A E R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAWER plus a wildcard: RAWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAWER
Images for RAWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.