Scrabble word: WARMER
Is WARMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WARMER in dictionaries:
- noun - device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- adj - having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
- adj - psychologically warm
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of warmth
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - freshly made or left
- adj - easily aroused or excited
- adj - characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj - characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
- adj - uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
- adj - of a seeker
- adj - moderately hot
There are 6 letters in WARMER: A E M R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARMER
Click to search all anagrams of WARMER plus a wildcard: WARMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARMER
Images for WARMER
Lookup in Wiki for WARMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.