Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REWARD exist?
Definitions of REWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- noun - payment made in return for a service rendered
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- noun - the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- noun - benefit resulting from some event or action
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- verb - act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- Something given or received in recompense for worthy behavior or in retribution for evil acts.
- Money offered or given for some special service, such as the return of a lost article or the capture of a criminal.
- A satisfying return or result; profit.
- The return for performance of a desired behavior; positive reinforcement.
- To give a reward to or for.
- To satisfy or gratify; recompense.
- verb - to give recompense to for worthy behavior
There are 6 letters in REWARD: A D E R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REWARD plus a wildcard: REWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REWARD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.