Scrabble word: REWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REWARD exist?
Definitions of REWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- noun - payment made in return for a service rendered
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- noun - the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- noun - benefit resulting from some event or action
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- verb - act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- Something given or received in recompense for worthy behavior or in retribution for evil acts.
- Money offered or given for some special service, such as the return of a lost article or the capture of a criminal.
- A satisfying return or result; profit.
- The return for performance of a desired behavior; positive reinforcement.
- To give a reward to or for.
- To satisfy or gratify; recompense.
- verb - to give recompense to for worthy behavior