Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REWARD exist?
Definitions of REWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- noun - payment made in return for a service rendered
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- noun - the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- noun - benefit resulting from some event or action
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- verb - act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- Something given or received in recompense for worthy behavior or in retribution for evil acts.
- Money offered or given for some special service, such as the return of a lost article or the capture of a criminal.
- A satisfying return or result; profit.
- The return for performance of a desired behavior; positive reinforcement.
- To give a reward to or for.
- To satisfy or gratify; recompense.
- v - to give recompense to for worthy behavior
There are 6 letters in REWARD: A D E R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REWARD plus a wildcard: REWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REWARD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REWARD
- reward Poster
- Faith Reflections Blog Archive The Best reward of All
- How to reward Yourself for Achievements at Work CareerNirvana.com
- Prayer Thoughts - Dedicated to Truth in Bible Study
- reward for helping to extricate Sir John Franklin his ships or their ...
- Wild West Wanted Poster reward Royalty Free Stock Photo
- body double photos reward poster
- reward Cards The Jones View
- reward Management-Simply put Karishma Daswani
- Thursdays Tip reward Jar