Scrabble word: DRAWERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAWERS exist?
Definitions of DRAWERS in dictionaries:
- noun - underpants worn by men
- noun - underpants worn by women
- noun - a boxlike container in a piece of furniture
- noun - the person who writes a check or draft instructing the drawee to pay someone else
- noun - an artist skilled at drawing
- adj - to move by pulling [v DREW, DRAWN, DRAWING, DRAWS] : DRAWABLE
There are 7 letters in DRAWERS: A D E R R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAWERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAWERS plus a wildcard: DRAWERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAWERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAWERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.