Scrabble word: REWARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REWARDS exist?
Definitions of REWARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- noun - payment made in return for a service rendered
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- noun - the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- noun - benefit resulting from some event or action
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- verb - act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- verb - to give recompense to for worthy behavior
There are 7 letters in REWARDS: A D E R R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REWARDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REWARDS plus a wildcard: REWARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REWARDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REWARDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.