Scrabble word: DRAWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAWER exist?
Definitions of DRAWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a boxlike container in a piece of furniture
- noun - the person who writes a check or draft instructing the drawee to pay someone else
- noun - an artist skilled at drawing
- One that draws, especially one that draws an order for the payment of money.
- adj - to move by pulling [v DREW, DRAWN, DRAWING, DRAWS] : DRAWABLE
There are 6 letters in DRAWER: A D E R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAWER plus a wildcard: DRAWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAWER
Images for DRAWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.