Scrabble word: WARREN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARREN exist?
Definitions of WARREN in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer and poet (1905-1989)
- noun - United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974)
- noun - a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- noun - an overcrowded residential area
- noun - a colony of rabbits
- An area where rabbits live in burrows.
- A colony of rabbits.
- An enclosure for small game animals.
- An overcrowded living area.
- A mazelike place where one may easily become lost: a warren of narrow, dark alleys and side streets.
- noun - a place where rabbits live and breed