Scrabble word: WARREN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARREN exist?
Definitions of WARREN in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer and poet (1905-1989)
- noun - United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974)
- noun - a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- noun - an overcrowded residential area
- noun - a colony of rabbits
- An area where rabbits live in burrows.
- A colony of rabbits.
- An enclosure for small game animals.
- An overcrowded living area.
- A mazelike place where one may easily become lost: a warren of narrow, dark alleys and side streets.
- noun - a place where rabbits live and breed
There are 6 letters in WARREN: A E N R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARREN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARREN plus a wildcard: WARREN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARREN
Images for WARREN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.