Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARGEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARGEES exist?
Definitions of BARGEES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who operates a barge
- verb - push one's way
- verb - transport by barge on a body of water
- n - the master or a crew member of a barge
There are 7 letters in BARGEES: A B E E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARGEES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARGEES plus a wildcard: BARGEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARGEES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARGEES
- bargees on Dry Land Black Country Bugle News
- ... date and boring. This is not however how I feel about bargees
- ... photography clipart images and stock photos of victorian bargees
- The EurekA Partnership - Boats and Barges.
- Indian Onion bargees
- Following the Industrial Revolution Ashton became a mill town at the ...
- The Boatman of the Leander Club at Putney Biffens was for many ...
- at Star Anise Arts Cafe Stroud from 7.30pm hosted by Girish ...
- The Orange Cloud With bargees - David Wilde - Watergate Street Gallery
- The Ephedrine bargees play at the 2011 Ampthill Festival
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.