Is GRABS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRABS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device for gripping an object
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- verb - take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of
- verb - get hold of or seize quickly and easily
- verb - make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- verb - obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- verb - take or grasp suddenly
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- verb - to grasp suddenly
There are 5 letters in GRABS: A B G R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRABS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRABS, to go: GRABS?
Rearrange the letters in GRABS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRABS
What's nearby GRABS
Lookup in Wiki for GRABS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRABS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRABS"