Scrabble word: GRABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRABS exist?
Definitions of GRABS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device for gripping an object
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- verb - take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of
- verb - get hold of or seize quickly and easily
- verb - make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- verb - obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- verb - take or grasp suddenly
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- verb - to grasp suddenly
There are 5 letters in GRABS: A B G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRABS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRABS plus a wildcard: GRABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRABS
Images for GRABS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.